Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends of Elfishki - Review



iPhone Screenshot 1

I signed up for a review of this product. I have gone through the whole process but my download says it's going to take 8 hours. With that said, I personally have NOT saw this., but I have read through the reviews on I-Tunes. This is highly recommended by many parents and teachers. This app according to the e-mail I received is only available at this time for I-Pad. To check it out head on over to their website HERE. You can also visit them on Facebook and Twitter. Like what you see and want to purchase it? Head on over to the I-Tunes store by clicking HERE. There is also a preview of the app on YouTube. You can access that by clicking HERE.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive