Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PearlMountain Image Converter!

I like to play around with all of my pictures. I like to add borders, faces, etc. So I was in luck (and overjoyed) when I was approved to review this product! I can convert images to other formats, re-side, rotate, crop, etc. You even have the option to re-size it for a particular app! (Ex: Facebook, I-Pod, I-Pad, Android, etc) That really takes alot of the guesswork out when updating your cover photo for the new timeline! I'm thinking this will be a great way to work up the perfect Mother's Day gift, not to mention the endless scrapbook possibilities for the kids and family! I enjoy going through my pictures and doing scrapbooks to share at family reunions, or something for my kids when they ask about when they were little. I hope you guys check it out and enjoy it like I am so far! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive