Saturday, September 29, 2012

Just Eyewear Review




I recently had the chance to review (and keep) a pair of Eye Glasses from Just EyeWear. Just EyeWear sells gorgeous prescription glasses and sunglasses at a fraction of the cost of retail, backed by a 365 day return policy! AND they pay return shipping!



There were so many different options to choose from featuring many popular brands including Kenneth Cole, Lacoste, Guess, Jones New York and more! I chose the Marc Joseph Lenses in coffee (color). I received an email shortly after my order was placed and another when my order was being shipped. That means a lot to me because I like to know when to expect something in the mail!

They also have a How to buy glasses online section to guide you through the process. Overall their website was very easy to use. Once you pick your frames and have your final selection you are the directed over to the page to enter in all of your lens information. (I highly suggest you have a recent eye exam to go off of)

JustEyeWear also has a Sunglasses selection to choose from! My experience with Just EyeWear was highly favorable and will definitely be my go to place for myself and my family in the future.

! I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive