Monday, October 15, 2012

Cleava Review and Free Shipping Offer


"Cleava is invented by a Woman for Women"

I recently had the opportunity to review a Cleava. Cleava is a snap on bra mock camisole
 that creates a layered look and covers up cleavage, scarring and plunging neck lines! Cleava is also perfect for breast feeding Mom's!

I personally like the Cleava because I like to double up on my tank tops in the summer just to throw it off a little, but I hate the bulkiness of the two. Cleava was just the solution. It was much easier to snap on and much more comfortable throughout the day where normally I would find myself re-adjusting the second shirt. I received the white Cleava which pretty much goes with everything that I have but they are available in many different colors. You can check them all out HERE. Cleava will make for a great gift this Holiday Season! (Perfect stocking stuffer)

 Overall I am pleased with my product! Definitely a thumbs up for me!

As a special thank you, Cleava is offering Free Shipping to Down South Savings readers using the code FSD at checkout on orders of $30 or more! (limited time only)


Cleava has been called the "Perfect Accessory" by Celebrity Parents Magazine, in the September Issue, 2011. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive