Saturday, October 20, 2012

Delivery.com Review

I recently was selected to participate in a review from Delivery.com 

Unfortunately the do not deliver in my area. I spoke with the representative and explained my situation. She was very kind and understanding. She authorized me to give the code that she had already sent me upon approval to one lucky fan. Even though I didn't get to personally use the card I must say that when Delivery.com is available in my area I would be pleased to work with them. Good customer service is hard to come by these days and I was pleased to have worked with such a pleasant person. 


  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive