Thursday, October 25, 2012

LuvMyBox **An Adult Themed Review**

I recently got the chance to review Luv my Box.  Luv My Box is a new, monthly adult themed subscription service and they sent me a box to review! The first Luv My Box was a 50 Shades of Grey Theme. Although I haven't read the book, I know of people who have and they all seemed to enjoy it!

 The creator of LuvMyBox, Kim, came up with this idea because she was not sure what "toys" to try and was not comfortable going into adult themed stores. She was also shy about introducing these things into her relationship. This is a great service for those of you who are rather "shy" on the topic. Each month you would receive a box that will discreetly send you a selection of items for only $34.95 a month.

The contents of my box were:

I rub My Duckie Personal Massager. Made by Big Teaze Toys and retails for around $22.

2 Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Body Wash in the scents of Orange Ginger and Tangelo Woods: These smell amazing!

2 Inttimo Aromatherapy Massage Oils in Romance and Cucumber melon scents

A Dona Jo Bath Foam 

Bath Pouf



I am extremely pleased with my box and I look forward to working with LuvMyBox again in the future! The customer service over at LuvMyBox is awesome as well I might add!! For more information or to sign up for their monthly subscription, head on over here.

Be sure to check out their social media sites as well!


Disclaimer: I received the above mentioned products free of charge for review. All opinions are those of my own and may differ from those of your own. No other monetary compensation was or will be received. I was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive