Sunday, February 17, 2013

Apple Dumplings Recipe

 This is a huge hit in my home and it's plenty to feed a large family! 

Ingredients:

3 Large Green Granny Smith Apples
2 Cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 Cup Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla
12 oz Mt. Dew
1 teaspoon Cinnamon




Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees

Peel, Core, and Slice your apples. (We sliced into eighths)
Put one apple slice in each triangle of the crescent roll starting at the large end
Roll up completely covering the apple.
 Place in buttered pan.

Bring butter, sugars and vanilla to a boil over medium heat
Pour mixture over apples
Pour Mt. Dew down the sides of the pan (not over top of apples)
Sprinkle the top with cinnamon

Bake uncovered for 45 minutes 

Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
ENJOY





9 comments:

  1. This looks ah-mazing. I love anything with apples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so good and super easy! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool that Mountain Dew is in these! I am going to pin to my personal boards as well as to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board. Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mountain dew is surprising! I am going to try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick, easy & delicious all make for a great treat! Glad you posted at the Bloggers Brag link party. I’ve pinned, liked, twittered and G+-ed your post. I’d love it if you dropped by for a visit at http://www.kneadedcreations.com . I look forward to seeing you over there! Deb @ Kneaded Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. my kids and i make this with just cinnamon and brown sugar, i never thought to add anything else, very cool, thanks for the great recipe, and idea, very awesome, i know what im making this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing. My husband would love this. I might surprise him tonight with this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks delicious!! Mountain Dew?? Interesting ingredient! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive