Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thought Spots Review





Many great teachers and philosophers have advocated that “thoughts become things”. In other words, what you focus on in your mind, becomes your reality. Even science today supports the notion that thoughts have actual physical properties - they are real and actually influence the cells in your body!




"Thought Spots is a Canadian, mom-owned company that is focused on creating unique and useful products that are designed to motivate, inspire, teach, praise and share."

I chose the Self Love and Acceptance Pack to base my review. With the pressure that teens have on them these days to fit in, I thought this would be the perfect pack to stick around my house. 
There are several different Thought Spots packs to choose from including For Teens and Tweens, and Gift Giving! They are also re-usable! 




My stickers were put in my children's rooms and on the bathroom mirror. I figured a little confidence booster in the morning before school would definitely be an extra benefit. Something other than me just saying "You look nice this morning" They seemed to appreciate the gesture. My daughter (11) was the most impressed. I noticed her standing in the mirror smiling as she was reading the "I am beautiful" sticker.

I recommend Though Spots to anyone whether or not you have children. They are great for anyone. Grab a set for you and a friend at a very affordable price!

Be sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive