Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tophatter Enter to win $100! Ends 3~9



I love Tophatter! I have bought several things from there and the quality and price were amazing!  

One of my purchases from Tophatter was this set of wedding bands for myself and my husband. They arrived just as beautiful as the picture in the auction. I paid less than $20 including shipping! Within an hour of paying I received an email stating that my rings were being packaged and would be shipped. I was able to track them until they arrived at my door! There is nothing better than paying less than retail for something so beautiful!


For those of you that don't know about Tophatter, It's an addictive new auction site where buyers bid for sellers’ unique goods in fast-paced virtual auction rooms. From crafts and DIY projects, to antiques, jewelry, home décor and much more, there’s no limit to what you can discover on Tophatter.


With live auctions every day, sellers get to showcase their wares from around the world to a community of thousands of buyers, and answer questions via chat as the clock ticks down. Each lot sells in an average of two minutes, so buyers must bid quickly!


Tophatter’s auctions become interactive live events where buyers and sellers can hang out, chat, and win. Led by the esteemed Sir Wendell Wattington and his animated family, Tophatter auctions keep the fun rolling in.

 Also, for readers of Down South Savings, Tophatter wants to give you $10 off your first $11 purchase!


Disclosure: I received compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Down South Savings is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Please contact teri@mompoweredmedia.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!

16 comments:

  1. i really want a new ring from tophatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I visit Tophatter, I am guaranteed to be captured by some piece of jewelry and therefore, always end up setting up an e-mail reminder for when the lot featuring the jewelry will go on sale. It is a great place to find unique gifts! Especially if you like vintage items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely sounds addictive--ty for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's ALWAYS something new, different and intriguing at Tophatter! Even if I don't have funds available for bidding, I still like to go by and see what's up on the block! (like window shopping)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...great deal you got on those rings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many auctions, you can look through. Then you can have Tophatter text you when the auction you like is about to start!! I also love that the auctions are live, it's like being at the auction, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m new to Tophatter but it’s a great place to shop an auction. Tophatter Auctions are done in just minutes. I like it everything they have

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank for the tops giveaway... i need to win to bid...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is nice is that the auctions really don't last that long and they are right on to the next item.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like the Exquisite 18k WGP Necklace. FYI: I am entering this giveaway with pattycoleman@live.com even though I have to comment with Google email

    ReplyDelete
  11. those ring look great and they are good deal

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll have to check it out and see what goods they have.

    ReplyDelete
  13. there are always something interesting in Tophatter wall ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love auctions. This could be addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was wondering how this worked...thanks so much for the explanations! Thank you also for this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive