Monday, March 18, 2013

Twins!

Of course I was not prepared when they came but they came nonetheless. When I got my goats in November they were already pregnant and the guy had no idea how far along so it was simply a waiting game. I got them the 2nd week of November 2012 so I knew the time would be getting close. At 9:30 PM Saturday my daughter started yelling, "Mama there's a baby goat, I hear it!" I figured she had probably just heard the Mama goat and thought it was a baby until she started screaming again. I get up and go out there, and this is what I see! The pictures somehow make them look bigger than what they really are

Maple (Girl)

Willow (Boy)

Now to wait for the other Mama to have babies! Oh the excitement! 


10 comments:

  1. WOW! You sure got more bang for your buck :) Willow & Maple are just ADORBS! What a great start to my Monday morning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!! What adorable little goats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute... Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those are so cute. what are you using it for?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing cuter than a baby goat, OH MY! You must share more pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how cute your baby goats are! I think they look so healthy and are happy to be hear! Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to have goats! Unfortunately, I currently live in a 2-bedroom apartment. I was initially inspired by Novella Carpenter and her adventures with farm animals.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive