Monday, April 29, 2013

Wholesome Sweeteners Review

Wholesome Sweeteners, formed in 2001, is the nation’s leading provider of sustainable, environmentally and ethically responsible, great tasting sweeteners in the USA. The sweeteners are Organic, Fairtrade Certified, Non-GMO Verified, highest quality sugars, syrups, and honeys, all made from nature’s best resources.

I received this very generous box of sweet organic goodies to review. 


I have substituted many of my regular items using these organic products and the taste is so much better, not to mention better for you! I tried one of the recipes they had posted on their site for the Peanut Butter Cookies and they were a huge hit in our home. We put what was left in the microwave for the night and we awoke to a plate of crumbs! The kids really enjoyed them! Wholesome Sweeteners products are available to purchase locally in these stores. If you've always wanted to test the waters of organic eating, this is the place to start. The possibilities are endless! 

An interesting fact about this company is that they are the first Fair Trade AND Organic honey product in the United States. I encourage you to read this very interesting article on their blog: Is Your Honey Even Honey?

Connect with Wholesome Sweeteners via

While you're there, be sure to check this out!

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 

5 comments:

  1. I have just discovered these products, and I love the honey. One thing that I hate is having to drive to specific stores to get them. Wish they were widely available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have recently begun to back to natural sweeteners, and this sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently started switching out our sweeteners and these all look like great options!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Their products sound promising. I've started switching out to organic snacks. Hopefully, we get to switch to organic food before the year ends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fake suger and stuff always make me fill sick.this sound great.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive