Monday, April 29, 2013

YouCopia CoffeeStack Review


I recently had the opportunity to work with YouCopia and review their Coffee Stack


Make Your Morning Simple

The CoffeeStack is a perfect solution for organizing 40 K-Cups out of sight in your kitchen cabinet. Less than six inches wide, the CoffeeStack drawers lower to resting position, so you can easily see and select your coffee of choice.

Features of the CoffeeStack:

Organizes 40 K-Cups
Fits standard cabinets, measures 5.3 W x 9.3 H x 10.9 L inches
Black and silver colors complement any kitchen decor
Non-skid feet hold unit securely in place
No assembly required, units are stackable


My K-Cups were truly scattered about in my kitchen. I had some in boxes, some on the counter, and others just wherever I could find a place to stick them. The CoffeeStack has really made a huge difference in my kitchen life! I was able to get all of my K-Cups organized and in one handy place. I love opening my CoffeeStack and seeing the different variety's of coffee to choose from in the morning. No more digging around! I am LOVING my CoffeeStack and wonder now how I made it so long without one! Highly recommend it to anyone who has a need for organizing but just not sure where to start!

YouCopia also has other Stacks to choose from including the BakeStack, perfect for the baker in you! All of their stacks are "stackable" so stock up! 

Connect with YouCopia via

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 

9 comments:

  1. I want so bad to try this k cups stuff but I need to get the coffee maker first

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the perfect place in a lower cabinet to store this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, love the storage .. keeping everything at hand and organized

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of these, but am in love with coffee, especially flavored, will have to try these! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like a very helpful solution for anyone who uses these! If I was a coffee drinker I would be very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not own a Keurig yet but my daughter does and this is a great way to store the Kcups - right now she has them in a plastic box but this looks so much better organized. I will share the post with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented sometime ago and my post is still not visible. I would like to get credit for the post.
    Thank you, Maria Iemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maria, Your comments are visible on my end. Have you tried refreshing your page to see the comment?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this before, but this sounds like a great way to store those K-cups! Thanks for the review!
    patricia(dot)pickett(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive