Sunday, May 19, 2013

Le Savonnier Marseillais Review

Thanks to Le Savonnier Marseillais for allowing me to review their product free of charge to base my honest review. Also thanks to Laura at Celebrate Woman Today for letting me know about this wonderful product!




I recently had the opportunity to review Le Savonnier Marseillais' all natural liquid soap. I chose the SAVON NOIR - 100% Natural All-Purpose Olive Oil Soap in Lavender scent to base my review. The all-Purpose liquid soap is effective on many households washable surfaces. It's biodegradable, eco-friendly and economical, with no added colorant and solvents. 

It's great for use on: Floors and tiles, Dishes, Grease, Windows, Laundry, Vehicle, Garden and Household Pets!

I have used the product in many different ways so far. First I mixed 3 tablespoons of Le Savonnier to 1 gallon of water and used as an all purpose cleaner in my house. I cleaned all of my tables, television stands, pictures, etc. After everything was wiped down, I used the mixture to mop my floors with. It left my home smelling so fresh, clean and comfortable. 

For my next use I mixed about 5 tablespoons to a gallon of water and washed my vehicles. They were nothing short of clean when I finished. It doesn't suds much but the suds aren't what gets things clean so I wasn't concerned. There was no left over film afterwards either. Just shiny clean!

Lastly I used the soap to bathe my dogs. The are much less itchy now and they smell fantastic! 

I am extremely pleased with Le Savonnier and their products and highly recommend them! It's nice to have one product that you can use on almost anything in or out of them home. My next use will be my garden. I hear it's great to spray onto plants to protect them from those pesky insects that can do so much damage. It's even great for rose bushes! 

Buy It!
You can purchase SAVON NOIR - 100% Natural All-Purpose Olive Oil Soap in Lavender that I reviewed for only $20! And be sure to connect with Le Savonnier via Facebook and Twitter!

Disclosure: I receive sample(s) from for purpose of testing and review. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. 
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive