Thursday, August 15, 2013

Advertise Your Blog or Business with Signazon!

Signazon.com

Have you ever wondered how you can get your blog or business name out there without spending a fortune? Have you ever considered car and refrigerator magnets? I personally use Refrigerator Magnets. I keep a handful with me at all times, and anywhere I stop, I hand one out. I am also more likely to take a refrigerator magnet vs a business card, because being a Mom, my kids always have art work that needs to be hung on the fridge so the magnets do serve a purpose! There have been numerous occasions when I would need a service, and could just go over to the fridge to browse my options.

Refrigerator Magnets

However when we owned our business, we were a huge fan of the car magnets. They are a great way to get your company name out there. You don't need to put a ton of information on them as the people that are seeing them are normally driving themselves so they need to be able to see it clearly. A simple image, business/blog name, and a phone number/email address is usually best. We always had a great result with the car magnets.


Signazon has a great selection of both car and refrigerator magnets. You can choose anything from Business Card magnets to Birth Announcements. Simply click on what you are looking for, click on design, and follow the easy prompts to customize your magnet. It's quick and easy and can be done by even the least tech savvy person like myself. Whatever your advertising needs, Signazon has you covered. Head on over and check out their wide variety of products

Socialize with Signazon via Facebook and Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive