Saturday, August 3, 2013

Goodwill Haul 8~3~13

I love shopping at the Goodwill. I can always find some really nice clothes at our local store. I was excited today to go today because not only is it tax free weekend here in TN, but it's also the first Saturday of the month, which means everything in the store is 1/2 off. Today's haul was great! I thought maybe I could find some good back to school jeans for the kids and boy did I ever! 

I got these 8 pair of jeans. They include Levi's, Ecko, Gap, The Sweetheart, Mossimo,  Lucky Brand and Arizona Jeans. Some still had the original tag on them!


And 6 Kitchen curtains. 2 for the doors and 4 for the windows for a grand total of $30.57! I was super pleased! One big plus, is that I live on the line of two different counties. My county school does not have a dress code, the county where the Goodwill is does, so most parents shopping at that store for school clothes are looking for uniforms vs jeans so that definitely helps! How is your back to school shopping going?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive