Thursday, November 7, 2013

If you had to switch your first name, what name would you choose and why? #NaBLoPoMo

So I finally caught up to today #NaBloPoMo post and the prompt for today is: If you had to switch your first name, what name would you choose and why?



I don't like change so this one would be almost as hard as yesterdays's post! But if I absolutely HAD to change my name, I would change it from April , which means "Opening buds of spring; born in April" (which I was), I would change it to Valeria, which means Strong, Valiant, and Brave. It would probably fit more towards my own personality. Being an Aries, I am definitely a strong willed person.  

People with the name Valeria are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious. Fits me to a T!

SO... if you HAD to change your name, what would you choose and WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive