Thursday, November 7, 2013

Where Do I Blog #NaBloPoMo

The office of Southern Mom Media and Down South Savings

When we moved into this house, I was super excited about one room in the entire place. It's a sun room but the goal was to make it my office. I worked extremely hard in that one room getting it just how I wanted it and to make it my own place. It has a beautiful view of the flower area outside and I can see anyone that would pull into my driveway. 



Needless to say, my work got a hold of me and I had to stop working in the beloved office for quite some time, so I took back to the living room. My end table turned into a place for my mail on top, and countless review items ended up through out the house once the reviews were written. Just today, my husband decided to go back in and tackle that space for me again. We only have to clean up that little area there in the left corner and add all of my gadgets that I use daily to my desk and I'll be good to go!

Welcome to my office! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive